HDMI zu H.264 Encoder
Eingang: 1 x HDMI, 1 x stereo Audio
Ausgang: 1 x LAN, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA (Preview), 1 x stereo Audio
Auflösung: bis 1920×1200/1080p
IP Stream: H.264, bis 20Mbps
The Encoder-100 streaming media encoder allows for the streaming of high-quality video and audio from a range of sources to the streaming media and 4K playback input module of your CORIOmaster, CORIOmaster mini, or CORIOmaster micro. This single channel video encoder, capable of resolutions up to 1920×1200, pairs with the CORIOmaster streaming media & 4K playback module allowing traditional AV signals such as HDMI to be streamed seamlessly to a video wall. Video streams can be scaled before distribution to reduce bandwidth consumption.
For super easy set ups, CORIOgrapher software will automatically recognize your Magenta Encoder-100, even if it is on a different subnet!
Encoding Capability – Up to full 1080p/60 and 1920 x 1200 video and audio using H.264 compression procamp control for changes to brightness, contrast, saturation and hue. Supports widescreen and standard aspect ratios at all standard resolutions. Remote System Management – Feed remote locations with content from your CORIOmaster. Stream a CORIOmaster output to be able to monitor your systems remotely or view on your PC or mobile devices.
– Extend/record up to Full HD 1080p60 and 1920×1200 video and audio
– H.264 compression for high-quality, low-bandwidth AV-over-IP
– Support for wide-screen & standard aspect ratios
– Scale streams before distribution for lower bandwidth consumption
– HDMI or analog audio support
– Open encoding allows for third-party software decode (e.g. VLC)
– Compatible with WOWZA Server and other streaming services
– Seamless control via tvONE?s CORIOgrapher suite
– Full 1080p HD support at up to 60 frames per second
– Supports unicast and multicast streaming
– HDMI video and audio input and output
– Analog audio input and output
– Preview your video signal and stream separately